Be part of the biggest annual gathering of chefs, students and foodservice professionals in the U.S. An array of seminars, cooking demonstrations, networking and social functions await you at American Culinary Federation’s National Convention, July 25-28 in Las Vegas.
We’ve got plenty of educational and networking opportunities for you on site:
- Reconnect with fellow chefs
- 20 world-class presenters
- Demos, demos, and more demos
- 100+ sponsors, displaying the latest and greatest
Vegas 2022 Hotels
- Harrah’s - $169 per night. Harrah’s will be the closest hotel to Caesars Forum. It is approximately a 5-minute walk.
- The Flamingo - $89 per night. The Flamingo is approximately a 10-minute walk from Caesars Forum.
Pricing does not include $18 daily resort fee or taxes.