The International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA) recently announced its 2022 Board of Directors. The board includes leaders from a broad cross-section of the industry from regional to family-owned and publicly traded distributors.
“We are very fortunate to have this group of experienced industry leaders guiding IFDA, especially as they adapt to their own market challenges and changing conditions,” said Mark S. Allen, president and CEO of IFDA. “Their dedication to the association, commitment to the industry, and perspective they bring is invaluable.”
- Rich Wolowski, chairman, president and CEO of Gordon Food Service
- Suzanne Rajczi, vice chairman, CEO of Ginsberg’s Foods
- Mark Harman, treasurer, president of Stanz Foodservice
- Mark S. Allen, president and CEO of IFDA
- Susan Adzick, president of McLane Foodservice
- Kristin Coleman, EVP, general counsel, and chief compliance officer at US Foods
- Russell Hata, chairman, president and CEO at Y. Hata & Co.
- Craig Hoskins*, EVP at Performance Food Group, and president and CEO of Foodservice
- Kellie Janssen, president of Henry’s Foods
- Rick Jensen, president of Harbor Wholesale
- Kent McClelland, president and CEO of Shamrock Foods Company
- Bill Lewis, president and CEO of F.A.B Inc.
- Peter Mouskondis, president and CEO of Nicholas & Company
- Dave Myers, president of Golbon
- Chris Pappas, president and CEO of The Chefs’ Warehouse
- Stephen Push, Chairman and CEO of Legacy Foodservice Alliance
- John Reisigl, president of Cheney Riviera, at Cheney Brothers, Inc.
- John Renzi, president of Renzi Foodservice
- Susan Ryan, president of Upper Lakes Foods
- Bob Stewart, CEO of UniPro Foodservice
- Mike Sweet, president of Ben E. Keith Foods
- Brian Todd, senior vice president of merchandising at Sysco Corporation
- Joe Tracy, CEO of Dot Foods
- Daniel Van Eerden, president and CEO of Van Eerden Foodservice
- Terry Walsh, president of Southwest Traders
*Former IFDA Board Chair
To learn more about IFDA and the foodservice distribution industry, visit ifdaonline.org.