American Culinary Federation Announces New Board of Directors
ACF installed national officers for the 2017-2019 term. The national officers will serve as the organization’s governing body on ACF’s board of directors and will oversee the Federation and its subsidiaries, working with ACF national office staff to guide the organization’s growth.
“We are at a pivotal point in our organization with the introduction of a new board of directors,” said ACF National President Stafford T. DeCambra, CEC, CCE, CCA, AAC. “We will work together to ensure that ACF’s mission remains relevant for today’s professionals while demonstrating the standard of excellence in everything that we do. My personal commitment is to continue to improve ACF for the next generation.”
National officers for 2017-2019 are:
- President: Stafford T. DeCambra, CEC, CCE, CCA, AAC, global culinary consultant, Atmore, Alabama
- Immediate Past President: Thomas Macrina, CEC, CCA, AAC, Food Fanatics™ Chef US Foods, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Secretary: Kyle Richardson, CEC, CCE, AAC, professor, culinary arts, Joliet Junior College, Joliet, Illinois
- Treasurer: Christopher F. Donato, CEC, AAC, corporate executive chef, Nestle Professional, Solon, Ohio
- Vice President, Central Region: Brian Hardy, CEC, CCA, AAC, executive chef/director of foodservice, The Gatesworth, Ballwin, Missouri
- Vice President, Northeast Region: Christopher Neary, CEC, CCA, AAC, corporate executive chef, J Kings Food Service Professionals, East Rockaway, New York
- Vice President, Southeast Region: Kimberly Brock Brown, CEPC, CCA, AAC, executive chef, Culinary Concepts, LLC, Charleston, South Carolina
- Vice President, Western Region: Carlton Brooks, CEPC, CCE, AAC, retired, Mesa, Arizona
- American Academy of Chefs Chair: Mark Wright, CEC, AAC, chair, hospitality management department, Erie Community College, Buffalo, New York
For more information about ACF, visit www.acfchefs.org.